Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

GDS

More
13 Aug 2021 14:28 #10109 by support
Replied by support on topic GDS
Hello,

while I understand that you have is some issue with the GDS, getting error message, I do not understand what it is that you are doing.
Please follow the rules for forum posts: www.opclabs.com/forum/announcements12/2365-rules-for-forum-posts . Specifically, structure your report as 1. Steps taken, 2. Observed behavior, 3. Expected behavior.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2021 14:23 #10108 by rankun
GDS was created by rankun
I had install the Qiock OPC 2021.02, while registrering a UA application to the GDS in the cloud, I am able to do that, but at the same time I can also see a defualt GDS in the connection explorer. Did I need to folow some specific steps/configuration to use the local GDS on my system.

I am not able to start the GDS with the following error.
"Exception Details: TCP Connect Test Socket Error

Type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Data:
ErrorCode: 10061
HelpLink:
HResult: -2147467259 (0x80004005)
InnerException:
Message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
NativeErrorCode: 10061
SocketErrorCode: ConnectionRefused
Source:
StackTrace:
TargetSite:
"
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds