Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Se connecter à un serveur opc en C

More
31 Oct 2020 08:21 #9047 by support
The major obstacle here might be the Linux requirement .
QuickOPC works on Linux, but that only applies to its .NET interface (C# or VB.NET, mainly). As I described in my previous post, using QuickOPC from C requires a COM infrastructure in between, and that is Windows-only.
The bottom line is that we cannot offer anything for C on Linux, sorry.

On Windows, even if we currently do not have examples in plain C, we would be willing to work with you and explain what needs to be done to make it work.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2020 10:33 #9044 by Ulrich FM
Bonjour,
En effet, je suis contraint à utiliser du C pour l'intégrer facilement à mon logiciel de supervision qui est développé en C; c'est pour quoi je me suis retourné vers vous vu que vous proposiez de développer des clients opc en C.
Du coup vu que je me repose sur la base de le faire en C, j'aimerais savoir comment cela se fera; c'est à dire la rédaction de code car je ne sais pas comment vous utilisez Quickopc pour générer les codes en d'autres langages (si c'est généré automatique ou pas) car pour moi j'aurais juste à utiliser les fonctions du codes C de Quickopc pour faire fonctionner mon logiciel de supervision. Peu importe si le code est laid ou long, je pense que le voir fonctionner me suffira. Aussi cela doit se faire sur Linux comme Windows.

More
30 Oct 2020 09:51 #9043 by support
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

The answer is Yes, but with a qualification. QuickOPC is primarily written in .NET. It also has a Microsoft COM (OLE Automation) API layer on top of the .NET implementation, which can then be consumed from non-.NET tools and languages (on Windows), including C. But, due to the nature of the COM, the resulting C code is kind of ugly, long, and somewhat difficult to write.

Moreover, while it is possible to consume COM objects using plain C, we only have examples of doing so with C++.

For some illustration, take a look at some of the examples that come with the product and are in the documentation, such as this one: opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...0Read%20multiple%20values.html , and switch between C# and C++ tabs.

Best regards

More
30 Oct 2020 08:47 #9042 by Ulrich FM
Bonjour,
Je souhaite utiliser OPC pour la communication entre mes automates et mon logiciel de supervision (celui ci est codé en C sur Visual Studio ou Netbeans selon les cas). Ainsi je souhaite grace à quickopc générer des codes C que je compte intégrer à mon logiciel de supervision pour pour lire et écrire dans mes automates.
Pensez vous que cela sera possible ?

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds