Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

App Error

More
16 Nov 2015 07:40 #3666 by support
Replied by support on topic App Error
Have you installed all the prerequisites, such as Visual C++ redistributables? (see the documentation, under "Application Deployment").

Note that version 5.33 is superseded by version 5.35, and you are strongly advised to upgrade to 5.35 (if you have purchased any 5.3x license, you are automatically entitled to 5.35 as well). Among other changes, it is no longer necessary to install these prerequisites, when you are using version 5.35.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2015 06:49 #3664 by seecisud
App Error was created by seecisud
Hallo,
I have installed my application on a new machine but I give an error: app_web_OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassicRaw.x86.dll is missing.

I have a regular 5.33 professional licence and Opc server is regular licensed.

On the same machine is presente a EasyOPC 5.11 licensed of an old application.

Same situation is on my developer machine where I have no problem, and on a different machine where I have non problem. I try to reinstall QuickLabs but nothinig changed.

I try to reference the missing library on my app but nothinig changed.

Best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds