Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

× The Connectivity Explorer application allows you to navigate through hierarchy of OPC Data Access and OPC Unified Architecture servers and data nodes. You can subscribe to data changes, and view the results live.

Selected data can be transferred to Excel, where it continues to stay subscribed, giving cell values that are dynamically updated with live OPC data.

Run Time Error starting Connection Explorer

More
03 Jun 2020 16:25 #8547 by support
Hello,
this should be fixed in the current QuickOPC version.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2020 10:31 #8546 by StudioPandolfini
Launching Connection Explorer 2018.2 I receive a runtime error of "Invalid file format", see attachments.
I've already tried to unistall and reinstall anything without success.
I use this feature to verify that connection with server is ok on variaus machines and usually it works fine.

If I ignore the error I can go away but, obviously the software doesn't works correctly.

Thankyou four your help

Maurizio
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds