Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

C# app connecting to RSLinx

More
10 May 2012 15:33 #858 by support
Great - thanks for informing us. Please let me know should you need anything else.
Zbynek Zahradnik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2012 14:05 #857 by Shea
I have successfully connected EasyOPC.NET to RS Linx Classic

More
16 Mar 2012 17:56 #803 by support
Hello,
you should be able to do what you want by simply changing the server's ProgID in the client to the ProgID of the OPC Server (it could be "RSLinx OPC Server" but we do not have the full RSLinx Classic here so I cannot be sure) and changing the ItemID to one of the items provided by the server. This can be done without any programming by entering/selecting those in the "Demo" application installed with the component, or (if you like) by changing the source code in one the examples that also come with the product.
The trial version of our component is not limited just to our sample OPC server.
If I have not answered what you need, or if you need more help, please let us know.
Best regards,

More
16 Mar 2012 17:45 #802 by support
Dear Sirs

I have tried your sample OPC server in c# application to display a number in a form. I would like to test a conncetion to a Rockwell OPC(RSLinx Classic) server as a trial to test accessing tags from Rockwell in a live system.

We are not in a position to purchase this product at the moment as we are still at the concept stage of a new product and want to check functionality before proceeding. Hope you can hlep.

Regards

<span style="font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">T.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds