Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Setting deadbands for multiple servers

More
21 Aug 2012 13:57 #989 by Gert-Jan
Thanks for that. I'm glad it wasn't me doing something wrong. I'll try to get a response out of Matrikon, but as you say, I'm unlikely to end up using that server anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2012 04:56 #975 by support
I have checked the Matrikon OPC Server for Simulation and Testing with other OPC client (Softing), and there is the same issue. It appears that this server ignores the Percent Deadband. As such you'd have to resolve it with Matrikon (I can provide further facts to prove the claim if needed), or filter the notifications in your code.
I think that it is unlikely that you'll use this server in a real application anyway, however.

More
09 Aug 2012 08:47 #973 by Gert-Jan
Hello
I have two simulation servers on my machine: one from OPC Labs and one from Matrikon. I can subscribe to both very nicely from my VBA application, but the "PercentDeadband" setting in my "SubscribeMultipleItems" doesn't seem to affect the Matrikon server at all. Any ideas?
GJF

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds