Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

PHP Server complete properties/items array

More
18 Jul 2012 15:11 #928 by steveh
That's quite OK. Yes, I have implemented a recursive BrowseBranches and BrowseLeaves method that gives me precisely what I need. I should probably try harder before hollerin' next time :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2012 14:14 #927 by support
Hello,
sorry that I could not answer earlier - I was just starting on this now. Anyway, I am glad you made it work (I suppose you were asking for some kind of BrowseBranches/BrowseLeaves method usage?).
Feel free to ask if you need anything else.

More
18 Jul 2012 14:10 #925 by steveh
Cancel the post. I have worked it out thanks.

More
18 Jul 2012 10:02 #924 by steveh
Greetings,I find I am using essentially identical PHP software to interrogate similar server instances, but each instance has a slightly different naming convention applied to it. Whilst it is simple enough to inspect the server structure manually and make configurations to allow for the variations, I would like to attempt having the software inspect the server structure and make decisions on the applied naming conventions without manual intervention.It seems to me a natural staring point would be to have the software build a multidimensional array containing all the properties/items readable from the server and then trawl the array to build interrogation structures accordingly.Can you point me at a PHP code example that would allow me to do this, or at least enough to get me started?TIA.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds