Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Opcua server problem

More
27 Feb 2017 12:18 #4973 by support
Replied by support on topic Opcua server problem
Please post the full error message. The interpretation of the numbers depends on the kind of error we are dealing with.

Assuming for the rest of this answer that, from the error message, the number 0x80131500 represents an OPC UA StatusCode, then it stands for BadSecurityChecksFailed (CodeBits = 0x8013; with additional FlagBits = 0x1500).

This is most likely generated on the server side - it looks like that the server isn't happy with the way the client connects to it, security-wise. Try to investigate on the server, what precisely it is complaining about.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2017 07:01 #4971 by alr1976
Opcua server problem was created by alr1976
Hi!
I subscribe tags and works fine. If i have disconnection ,server reconnect it perfectly. I have only 1 problem. After 1 day i have error 0x80131500 and server doesn t connect anymore....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds