Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

QuickOPC install in Visual Studio 2010 C++. ReadMultipleItems example

More
18 May 2014 13:22 #1973 by support
There are two possibilities:

1. Either you truly want to develop .NET program in C++. For this, you need to create a CLR-based C++ project. It looks like that you have created a C++ project for native code, because the "Add Reference" dialog does not look right. In CLR projects, it will also offer you additional tabs, such as .NET, COM, Browse, Recent. Create a new project, and make you select some of the templates under Visual C++ -> CLR.

2. Or, you want to use our components from C++ code compiled into native instructions - in such case, do not use "Add New Reference"; instead, learn from the examples supplied with the product. One of the options is to place #import directive into your code, which will create wrapper classes for the QuickOPC-COM type library.

I hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2014 05:04 #1966 by support
Hello,
I am on travel today - will try to answer tomorrow.
Best regards

More
14 May 2014 12:41 #1965 by forestro
Hello,

I have a problem to add the reference of OPCLabs.EasyOPC.DataAccess in Visual Studio 2010 C++. In the properties menu of the project, there is a reference line. I clicked on and in references struct, I clicked on Add reference but there was only project page without reference to add.

I need your help please for my work placement.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Recommend this on Google