Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

QuickOPC install in Visual Studio 2010 C++. ReadMultipleItems example

More
18 May 2014 13:22 #1973 by support
There are two possibilities:

1. Either you truly want to develop .NET program in C++. For this, you need to create a CLR-based C++ project. It looks like that you have created a C++ project for native code, because the "Add Reference" dialog does not look right. In CLR projects, it will also offer you additional tabs, such as .NET, COM, Browse, Recent. Create a new project, and make you select some of the templates under Visual C++ -> CLR.

2. Or, you want to use our components from C++ code compiled into native instructions - in such case, do not use "Add New Reference"; instead, learn from the examples supplied with the product. One of the options is to place #import directive into your code, which will create wrapper classes for the QuickOPC-COM type library.

I hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2014 05:04 #1966 by support
Hello,
I am on travel today - will try to answer tomorrow.
Best regards

More
14 May 2014 12:41 #1965 by forestro
Hello,

I have a problem to add the reference of OPCLabs.EasyOPC.DataAccess in Visual Studio 2010 C++. In the properties menu of the project, there is a reference line. I clicked on and in references struct, I clicked on Add reference but there was only project page without reference to add.

I need your help please for my work placement.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds