Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Connection problem with delphi

More
05 Jun 2021 08:19 #9734 by support
Hello,

thank you for the details. I still do not know the reason, but we are getting somewhat closer. Unfortunately, the is not enough information in the event logs currently. So, I have improved that, and created a new QuickOPC build which should provide more information.

Can you please download the latest QuickOPC 2021.1 from www.opclabs.com/products/quickopc/downloads , rebuild your project with it, run the test again, and post here the new log entries (they will be largely identical, but there should be one more, with the details I need)?

Verification: The new build should report itself as 5.60.224.1 or later, in the Setup program etc.

Note: I do not quite understand the part of your post with TUACertificateAcceptancePolicy; if it was meant to work around the problem, it certainly does not help; but we can discuss that separately later.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2021 09:07 #9721 by alr1976
Hi!

it seem that have problem to create certificate.

i have also add after problem:

MyCertificate : TUACertificateAcceptancePolicy;
MyCertificate := TUACertificateAcceptancePolicy.Create(self);
myCertificate.AcceptAnyCertificate := true;

mycertificate.TrustEndpointUrlString(endpointip);

1) Worked 2 weeks ago and after that date i always Certificate problem....

2) It is a desktop app

3) 4 level under root (2 weeks ago works perfectly so i don't think taht is path problem)

4) This is my log:

Information(1201): Licensing for EasyUAClient component started, license serial number 1999422731, issuer name "OPC Labs", subject name "HITECHBEAT LLC".
Information(101): The OPC-UA engine is connecting to the underlying subsystems.
Information(132): OPC-UA engine SDK configuration successfully provided by "OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Toolkit.InternalSdkConfigurationProvider".
Information(161): The OPC-UA engine has determined the client instance certificate parameters as listed below.
SubjectName: HTBZIPDATA
StorePath: %CommonApplicationData%\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores\MachineDefault
ApplicationName: HTBZIPDATA
ApplicationUri: urn:HPOFFICE::1.0.0.0

Information(162): The OPC-UA engine will resolve the client instance certificate parameters directory store path to "C:\ProgramData\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores\MachineDefault".
Information(144): The OPC-UA engine has determined the application configuration parameters as listed below.
ProductUri: urn:literal:string:HTBZIPDATA
Information(106): The OPC-UA engine failed at tick 302395171 and will retry in 600000 milliseconds.
Error(102): The OPC-UA engine failed to connect to the underlying subsystems.
OPC-UA service result - Could not create a certificate via a proxy: The operation completed successfully = Bad.
---- SERVICE RESULT ----
StatusCode: {Bad} = 0x80000000 (2147483648)

+ The error occurred while checking the (client) application instance certificate. Check event log entries for errors and warnings. The certificate generator path was "C:\Progetti\BonattiOpcUaProject\History_RemoteSDK_Version_3\OpcUaHistorianService_RemoteSdk_ZipData\Opc.Ua.CertificateGenerator.exe".
+ This is an engine-level error..
Information(2026): The OPC-UA client session on endpoint URL "opc.tcp://172.16.52.200:49320" failed at tick 302395328 and will retry in 10000 milliseconds.
Warning(3201): The status subscription for an OPC-UA session on endpoint URL "opc.tcp://172.16.52.200:49320" is in failure. Further such warnings on this session will not be logged.
OPC-UA service result - Could not create a certificate via a proxy: The operation completed successfully = Bad.
---- SERVICE RESULT ----

+ The error occurred while checking the (client) application instance certificate. Check event log entries for errors and warnings. The certificate generator path was "C:\Progetti\BonattiOpcUaProject\History_RemoteSDK_Version_3\OpcUaHistorianService_RemoteSdk_ZipData\Opc.Ua.CertificateGenerator.exe".
+ This is an engine-level error.
Information(2021): The OPC-UA client session with connect sequence number 1 is connecting to endpoint URL "opc.tcp://172.16.52.200:49320".
Warning(2022): The OPC-UA client session with connect sequence number 1 failed to connect to endpoint URL "opc.tcp://172.16.52.200:49320".
---- SERVICE RESULT ----

+ This is an engine-level error.
Warning(2): INTERNAL WARNING. The OPC-UA engine has encountered an unexpected situation.
An exception has not been handled by the application domain "DefaultDomain", Id 1. The unhandled exception object is of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException'. The common language runtime is terminating.

Br,Alessandro

More
28 May 2021 15:41 #9703 by support
Hello,
I have some questions:

1. Does this happen on one computer only, and works OK on others? Or everywhere?

2. What kind of application is your app? (console, desktop, service, Web, ...)

3. Which directory does your app reside in (is it a root? One level under the root? or more? - if you can, post here the full path.

4. Can you please add code to capture all LogEntry events, from the program start until the error occurs, and post them here? You can base it on this example: opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ure%20-%20Event%20logging.html .

Thank you, and best regards

More
28 May 2021 10:20 - 28 May 2021 12:36 #9702 by alr1976
Hi!

i have installed 2019.2 version and 2021.1 version but i have this message error

"opc.tcp://172.16.4.200:49320" Disconnected(10000); *** Failure OpcLabs.UAEngine=1: UA SDK error (Opc.UA.ServiceResult=0x80890000) in 'ApplicationInstance.CheckApplicationInstanceCertificate'. OPC UA service result - {BadConfigurationError}. The CertificateGenerator utility is not installed. [...]
"opc.tcp://172.16.4.200:49320" Connecting; *** Failure OpcLabs.UAEngine=1: UA SDK error (Opc.UA.ServiceResult=0x80890000) in 'ApplicationInstance.CheckApplicationInstanceCertificate'. OPC

I have installed UA Configuration Tool 1.03 but i have same error.

i have always this error in debug:

Process ProjectTest.exe (4456)
Debug Output:
onecore\printscan\appxpackaging\signing\src\appxbundlesip.cpp(691)\AppxSip.dll!794DF6ED: (caller: 794DF612) ReturnHr(2) tid(1600) 80070032 The request is not supported.

Br,Alessandro
Attachments:
Last edit: 28 May 2021 12:36 by alr1976. Reason: update

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds