Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Live binding: reading okay, writing doesn't work

More
17 Jun 2021 18:14 #9787 by support
Hello.

You also need to set the WriteEventSource.SourceComponent.

I suggest that you run the WpfLiveBindingDemo project included with the product, switch to the Writing tab, and then test out the controls in the "Subscribe & Write" group. Also, click on the "How?" link in the same group, and the box at the bottom of the form will show instructions on how it was configured. You can also study the generated source code.

Best regards
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2021 17:09 #9785 by Kangni Liu
Hi
I am trying to do livingbinding on a wpf application, with the 2021 OPC da. I have given all read&write&subscribe access to the variables and they can read and update correctly.

However, I am not able to do any writings to the checkboxes or sliders. The checkboxes are checked and unchecked but opcclient receives no commands. Why is that? I have to manually send OPC commands through EasyDAClients& WriteItemValue etc.

There is nothing special I did to the usercontrols, I simply create a checkbox, right click it, and bind to point.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds