Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Can't compile because a dll error :(

More
14 Jun 2013 17:58 #1338 by support
Hello,
I am sorry that I have not managed to help you earlier that you did yourself.

Anyway, I am happy that it works now. The methods from OPCDataNETEngine are actually not "ours" - the object only exists for users that are migrating from other product. They should work anyway, but they used very rarely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricardosobrado

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2013 10:59 #1337 by ricardosobrado
I found the problem! I was using an old method (not the correct way) to find the branches and leafs on my OPC Server. I was using the method "BrowseBranches" that is in the class OPCDataNETEngine and i should use the method "BrowseNodes" from EasyDAClient class instead

More
14 Jun 2013 08:55 - 14 Jun 2013 10:59 #1336 by ricardosobrado
Hi!
I'm getting a compilation problem. The error that i get is:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException' occurred in x86_OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassicRaw_5.21.175.1.dll

I'm using quickOPC.NET and my project is using the .Net 4 framework. Did anyone have the same problem or have some idea how can i fix this problem?
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 14 Jun 2013 10:59 by ricardosobrado.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds