Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

License activation

More
05 Nov 2014 07:42 #2484 by berisha.rinori
Replied by berisha.rinori on topic License activation
Hello,

I tried the first approach and all seems to be fine.

Thank you for the fast reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2014 20:44 #2482 by support
Replied by support on topic License activation
If you have installed the license using the License Manager, and you see it there when the product name/version is selected in the "Components", drop-down, you should be OK.

Only if there are doubts about whether the license works properly, here is a decisive check:

The EasyXXClient objects have a LicenseInfo property, which contains a dictionary of license fields, such as serial number, subject name, etc. You can read this information using the code and verify if it is correct. The easiest way is just to look at the serial number - it should be the same as on your license key. If, for any reason, the license is not recognized, there will be a default number, for a trial license, something like: 1111111120 or close.
The following user(s) said Thank You: berisha.rinori

More
04 Nov 2014 16:01 - 04 Nov 2014 16:02 #2480 by berisha.rinori
Hi everyone,

How do I know I have successfully activated my license?
I have a "Single Developer + Runtime Free License".

Best regards,
Rinor Berisha
Last edit: 04 Nov 2014 16:02 by berisha.rinori. Reason: Grammar mistake.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds