Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Match Pattern for Embedding a License

More
24 Jan 2024 10:25 - 24 Jan 2024 10:27 #12530 by support
Hello Nicole,

I was working with a customer recently who had a different problem, but I suppose the underlying cause is that same. I made a fix (into version 2023.2). Hopefully this will solve your problem as well. I will send you a download link to the new build of 2023.2 by email.

The version/build with the fix is 5.72.522 or later.

Best regards,
Z.
Last edit: 24 Jan 2024 10:27 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2024 19:52 #12528 by nknox
Hello,

I am just reaching out to note some behavior that a customer brought forward with the match pattern feature implemented in v2023.1. When using the recommended pattern, "*.Key-*.*", embedded licenses do not appear to be detected.

I have found that using "*.Key-*.txt" seems to work just fine, but the last wildcard has never worked for me in any configuration. We were able to replicate this across several machines, and saw the same thing in v2023.2 as well. I used the demo application and was working in VS2022.

Is there something we might be missing to make this work as recommended, or would this be considered a bug? Please let me know if I can provide any further context from my side.

Thanks,

Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds