Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

All buttons grayed out with License Manager

More
23 Aug 2023 04:48 #12032 by support
Hello.

No, you were not told to download License Manager (separately). You were told to use it - assuming that you have actually installed the product. Apparently you haven't done that. Download and install QuickOPC from www.opclabs.com/products/quickopc/downloads . License Manager is included.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2023 20:36 #12030 by aris
I got evaluation license key and was told to to download the License Manager. I did downloaded it, but hen I launched it all buttons are grayed out and the dropped down list is empty (see image attached).
I'm using .NetFramework 4.7.2. The binaries where downloaded with a nuget from here

Can you advise what's wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds