Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Old License Not Working With New Framework

More
17 Jul 2023 06:48 #11911 by support
Dear Sir/Madam,

you have purchased QuickOPC with 1 year upgrade assurance, covering versions released until 11/26/2020. According to kb.opclabs.com/Versions , this means that the latest version you can use with your license key is QuickOPC 2020.2. If you are trying to use any newer version, it explains your problem.

You can upgrade to a newer version with a discount. Contact me at sales09 (at) opclabs.com if you are interested. Please review the current editions table (opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User's...e.html#Product%20Editions.html ) to check if the Professional Edition still covers your needs.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2023 01:54 #11910 by Hysjulien
We purchased a license in 2019. We since have upgraded our .net/core framework as we are making changes and adding features to our software. At some point, our license stopped working. It now throws an error stating it's an invalid license. I can launch our previous installer and the license works as expected. In addition, using the trail license on our current installer things seem to work appropriately.

Where can I determine what version of OPC-UA license we have as it relates to kb.opclabs.com/Versions? Is it possible our current license is not compatible with our updated framework.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds