Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Visual Studio 2022 Won't run demo examples

More
19 Mar 2024 23:03 #12654 by wpawlowicz
The OPCLabs stuff is shown as "not available in this source"

This was a fresh install of the latest Visual Studio 2022 download, as well as your package.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2024 22:45 #12653 by support
Hello,

if you expand the project References, and also do "Manage NuGet packages", does it show any errors associciated with the packages? If things are OK, it should like like on the picture below (the build number at the end may differ).

And, if you do Rebuild, can you place here a copy of the possible errors from the Output tool window?

Regards
Attachments:

More
19 Mar 2024 22:22 #12652 by wpawlowicz
Just installed .net framework 4.80, still does not work.

More
19 Mar 2024 22:17 #12651 by wpawlowicz
Yes, I have .net framework 4.7.2 installed in Visual Studio
Attachments:

More
19 Mar 2024 22:01 - 19 Mar 2024 22:02 #12650 by support
Hello.

Do you have .NET Framework 4.7.2 (or 4.8 /4.8.1) Targeting Pack installed (in Visual Studio Installer)?
QuickOPC VS Designer support is currently only for projects targeting .NET Framework (4.7.2+).

Regards
Last edit: 19 Mar 2024 22:02 by support.

More
19 Mar 2024 21:35 #12649 by wpawlowicz
Trying to create a simple VB program to read and write OPC tags from a Kepware server.I have installed the latest Visual Studio, Version 17.9.3 from scratch, .NET 8.0. I downloaded and installed OPC Studio 2024.1.The compiled demos work OK, ran the easyOPCNetDemo and was able to connect to OPC server and read values. However, none of the examples will load and run correctly in Visual Studio. Attached files show errors when trying to load the C:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Labs OPC Studio 2024.1\Examples-NET\VBNET\VisualStudio\QuickOpcVBNetExamples.sln example. If I try and follow the help directions to create a VB forms based app the OPC tools do not show up in the toolbox.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds