Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Could not load file or assembly OpcLabs.EasyOpcForms

More
29 Jan 2022 16:01 #10571 by support
You could be right.

It could be better (not require the assembly in this case), so I will make a note, but I do not consider it a serious problem.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2022 15:47 #10570 by andis59
I installed www.nuget.org/packages/OpcLabs.QuickOpc.Forms/5.63.0-rev3 and the exception disappeared.

I don't get any popup form so the server certificate is probably trusted. Which is is suppose to be...

Maybe you have created the form even though you don't display it?

Thank you very much!
// Anders

More
29 Jan 2022 14:13 #10569 by support
Hello.

What is happening here is that QuickOPC is trying to show the user a pop-up form for confirmation whether the (otherwise untrusted) server certificate should be accepted.
This is described here:
- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ited%20User%20Interaction.html
- opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...ows%20Forms%20Interaction.html

There are several options to resolve this, such as:
- You can assure that the server's certificate is trusted (which, in fact, probably cannot be guaranteed in full) - this is done by properly placing the server's certificate in the trusted peers store, or (insecure) allowing all certificates be accepted, or so,
- Disabling the "Windows Forms Interaction",
- Recommended: Add the www.nuget.org/packages/OpcLabs.QuickOpc.Forms/5.63.0-rev3 package to your project (even though it is WPF - it will work fine),

Best regards

More
29 Jan 2022 10:56 #10568 by andis59
Sorry that I missed this!

The EasyUAClient is in a Class Library which is used from a WPF application.

More
29 Jan 2022 10:53 #10567 by support
Hello.

What kind of project are you building/running? E.g. Console App, WPF app, Windows Forms App, Web app, Web service, etc.

Thank you

More
29 Jan 2022 10:35 #10566 by andis59
I initialize the EasyUAClient object like this
_easyUAClient = new EasyUAClient
            {
                Isolated = true,
                IsolatedParameters =
                {
                    SessionParameters =
                    {
                        KeepAliveInterval = 500,
                        HoldPeriod = 60 * 1000
                    }
                }
            };

I get an exception

System.IO.FileNotFoundException
HResult=0x80070002
Message=Could not load file or assembly 'OpcLabs.EasyOpcForms, Version=5.62.456.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6faddca41dacb409' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Source=<Cannot evaluate the exception source>
StackTrace:
<Cannot evaluate the exception stack trace>

I have used NuGet to get OpcLabs.QuickOpc.5.62.456, and in this package there isn't any EasyOpcForms.

I don't use the EasyOpcForms!!

Why do I get this exception and how to get rid of it??

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds