Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

File not found exception - EasyUAClient not working

More
03 Oct 2023 12:45 - 03 Oct 2023 12:46 #12273 by support
Hello.

I apologize. Yes, the proper name is UAWindowsFormInteraction, but it still does not help, because the setting comes "too late".
Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of the exception then.

But as I wrote, the occurrence of the exception is by design. The exception is handled by our code. Simply uncheck "Break when this exception is thrown box".

Regards
Last edit: 03 Oct 2023 12:46 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2023 19:03 #12272 by chandresekaran
hello - i tried to disable the form interaction behavior still the error is thrown, the plugin parameter which you mentioned in your previous mail "WindowsFormsInteraction" is not exists, but i see the parameter name is UAWindowsFormInteraction, i have disabled it, but the error is still thrown.

please see the screenshot attached.
Attachments:

More
30 Sep 2023 04:36 #12254 by support
Hello.

There is no problem. This behavior is by design. It is part of the logic that determines whether the program is running in a windowed environment (in which case it might display some unsolicited information to the user).

The exception is thrown, and then handled internally. So it is of no interest to you. Just uncheck the "Break when this exception is thrown box", if you do not want to see it.

learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/managing-exc...with-the-debugger?view=vs-2022

If you really insist on getting rid of it, do this at the beginning of the program:
EasyUAClient.SharedParameters.PluginSetups.FindName("WindowsFormsInteraction").Enabled = false;

Regards

More
29 Sep 2023 16:49 #12253 by chandresekaran
we encountering below assembly not found, this reference not exists in dependencies of quick labs in package reference. Please see exception attached image.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException - Could not load file or assembly 'OpcLabs.EasyOpcForms, Version=5.71.334.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6faddca41dacb409' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

P.S: this works fine when debugger not attached, we mainly facing this issue only when we attach the exe to debug the program.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds