Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Can I read a value at a specified date/time?

More
14 Feb 2024 17:26 #12554 by support
No, we do not (and to make it clear, we currently do not support the HDA part of OPC UA either).

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2024 16:23 #12553 by ScottEwine
Do you have any tools that support HDA, I know the customer's server supports it, I do not want to use UA.

Scott

More
14 Feb 2024 16:16 #12552 by support
Hello.
No, OPC DA (Data Access) does not have that.

What you are asking for is possible using OPC HDA (Historical Data Access), and a corresponding functionality in the newer OPC UA specs.
But the OPC HDA spec must be supported by the server (not so common!), and, QuickOPC does not support OPC HDA.

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScottEwine

More
14 Feb 2024 16:12 #12551 by ScottEwine
Good Morning,

I would like to read the value if an item at a specified date/time to load historical data into another system, something like this, where I specify an additional parameter:

dAVtq = easyDAClient1.ReadItem(MachineName, ServerName, ItemID ,dateTime );

Is this possible?

Thanks, Scott

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds