Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

problems with drag&drop tag value

More
28 Feb 2022 15:54 #10664 by baldassarra
hello
you are right about the license.
I have tried the same unlicensed software on another PC and I have no problem. After 20 minutes it disconnectes rightly.
However, I have a registered license but i have not to register it on my end custmer's PC.

B.R.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2022 15:29 #10661 by support
Hello.

Assuming that you have dragged the "Error message" to the cell H14, which now says "Run time is over the limit in license...", it means that the Excel Option is running on trial license. Exiting Excel and starting it again should give you another 30 minutes of operation, and so on.

If you are not a licensed user: That's the way it is designed. You need to purchase the license.

If you are a licensed user and believe that this should work: Please post here the full text of the error message in cell H14 (it is quite long).

Best regards

More
28 Feb 2022 14:55 #10660 by baldassarra
hi
i tried drag & drop tag value and error value.
The results are Attached.
Can you help me, please?
B.R.
Attachments:

More
26 Feb 2022 10:33 #10654 by support
Hello.

Please troubleshoot using the instructions here: opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...0Option%20Troubleshooting.html

Best regards

More
25 Feb 2022 09:04 #10653 by baldassarra
hi
i'm using excel page for to read a tag value from Live Point data in Connectivity Explorer. This tag has a non zero value.
When i do drag & drop tag value in excel page compare zero value and then this value disappears.
What is the problem?
Thanks
br

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds