Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Excel RTD - Data Refreshing stops for 5 seconds

More
26 Nov 2019 13:15 #8030 by Enrico
Hi,

I can do this, but it may take a while (4 weeks) as our equipment has been shipped from the launching area to our home base and need to be set-up again.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2019 13:07 #8029 by support
Hello,
I have received the files (.PNG and .BLG) over FTP, thank you.

Unfortunately I cannot make any conclusion out of it. Your issue was with data refreshing stops in duration for about 5 seconds. As far as I can tell, the performance data have been collected with sampling rate of 15 seconds. So, even if there were some "stops", I cannot see them/distinguish them from "noise".

I would like to the data be collected at least once per second please; maybe 2 Hz would be better. It does not have to cover long duration - just three or so such "5-second stops" would be enough.

Best regards

More
25 Nov 2019 10:15 #8013 by support
I have sent you an email to the company address.

Best regards

More
25 Nov 2019 09:52 #8012 by Enrico
Hi,

sorry for not being responsive the last couple of days, but I had some days off after the campaign.

I guess you have send the ftp link to my gmx eMail address which I provided as a reference in the profile. I have changed my eMail address in the profile to my company eMail address. Could you be so kind and resend the ftp link to new eMail address. I also could provide the files via our sftp server, also no problem. Let's try to sync via eMail. I'm operational again.

Thanks Enrico

More
24 Nov 2019 11:05 - 24 Nov 2019 11:06 #8010 by support
Hello,

can you please upload the files to FTP, or (if that's not possible) let me know and we will find some other way to deliver them.
I cannot keep the FTP open permanently, as it tends to attract attacks.

Thank you
Last edit: 24 Nov 2019 11:06 by support.

More
17 Nov 2019 10:12 - 17 Nov 2019 10:14 #7975 by support
Hello,

thank you for this. The PNG is unfortunately not detailed enough, I will need the actual log files.
Do you have some FTP client? If so, I will send you an email with access data to our FTP server where you can upload files.
If you do not have an FTP client, we will have to find something else.

I have tested attaching a TXT file to this post, and it worked fine from my side, so I do not know what's wrong.

Regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Nov 2019 10:14 by support.

More
16 Nov 2019 12:45 #7973 by Enrico
Hi,

I tried once again to attach all types of files:
* blg -> Unable to get properties for the image.
* txt -> Failed to open upload input stream.
* png ->

I hope one of these attachments is readable for you.

Ciao Enrico
Attachments:

More
15 Nov 2019 10:57 #7972 by support
Hello,

neither .blg nor .txt file name extensions were allowed. They are allowed now. .png was allowed. Please retry, possibly from a different browser. if that fails, I will provide alternative means of delivery.

Best regards

More
14 Nov 2019 15:03 #7971 by Enrico
I tried to attach the blg file from two different pcs as a txt file and also as a png file.

I always get the failure message:

Failed to open upload input stream.

More
14 Nov 2019 14:25 #7970 by Enrico
Hi,

as requested here is the log file of the performance measurement. Let me know is something is missing.

In the meanwhile we moved the Excel-Display onto the main Telemetry Server. That improved the situation dramatically. The log file has been written with the new configuration.

This configuration is OK for a short time workaround (the planned operation is tomorrow), but this will not work as a long time solution, as we would like the Excel-Display to be used for remote stations.

Please let me know if the log file helps or I can do some more tests.

Ciao Enrico

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds