Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Install 2019.2 but opcda doesn t works anymore in delphi

More
06 Nov 2020 07:32 #9084 by support
I do not understand your post.

1. "when i instal Redistributable: - what do yo umean by Redistributable?
2. "it seem that doesn t works " - what precisely have you done and what were the symptoms?
3. Which version of QuickOPC you were usiong in this test?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2020 07:28 #9083 by alr1976
Hi!

But when i instal Redistributable on Windows 7 and run my app it seem that doesn t works in Windows 7. Have u tested it?

Br,Alessandro

More
06 Nov 2020 07:21 - 06 Nov 2020 07:21 #9082 by support
Officially, QuickOPC 2020.2 does not support Windows 7. We remove support for systems that are no longer supported (by Microsoft, in this case).
Technically, it should most likely work just fine. But if you are using the installer, you will need to bypass it or fool it into thinking it is on a newer system, because it tests for the OS version and will refuse to install on older systems.

Best regards
Last edit: 06 Nov 2020 07:21 by support.

More
06 Nov 2020 06:31 #9081 by alr1976
ok...i will test it today....

last version(2020.2) will works in windows 7? many industrial pc have installed windows 7

Br,Alessandro

More
05 Nov 2020 19:04 #9080 by support
We have seen issues on Windows 10 version 2004, and they were usually caused by a 3rd party library (BoxedApp SDK) we are using. Newer QuickOPC versions are updated to newer library, so hopefully that should be resolved.

If you need to stay with QuickOPC 2019.2, try this: kb.opclabs.com/How_to_disable_prerequisites_boxing .

You need to place a file next to the application's EXE (in the output directory where Delphi runs it from), and name it same as your EXE but with extension .EXE.CONFIG. The file contents, for QuickOPC version 2019.2, should be:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
<appSettings>
    <add key="OpcLabs.EasyOpc.Implementation.Native.Assemblies.EnableVC140RedistBoxer" value="false"/>
    <add key="OpcLabs.EasyOpc.Internal.OpcPSBoxing.EnableOpcCorePSBoxer" value="false"/>
    <add key="OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Toolkit.ClientServer.UAClientEngineBase.EnableUACertificateGeneratorBoxer" value="false"/>
</appSettings>
</configuration>

Best regards

More
05 Nov 2020 18:50 #9079 by alr1976
Windows 10 pro
os build 19041.610

More
05 Nov 2020 17:56 #9078 by support
What operating system and version are you on?

More
05 Nov 2020 17:46 #9077 by alr1976
Hi!

I have installed 2019.2 and i have opened your delphi example DocExample. It crash and i can t read item or anything else. It seem that opc da doesn t work anymore.

Br,Alessandro

Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds