Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OpcBrowseDialog Bug

More
04 Sep 2014 09:19 #2222 by support
Replied by support on topic OpcBrowseDialog Bug
I have attempted to reproduce the issue with version 5.23 but was not successful.

How are you specifying the remote machine? E.g. a) from the code, before starting the dialog, b) selecting from network nodes, c) entering manually.

Is it possible that you test what happens if you select a computer that is not accessible or has no OPC Core Components installed on it - does it also show the local servers, or some kind of error (which is what it should do).

Can you post a screenshot showing the dialog with the incorrect data, and possibly a precise sequence of steps taken in the dialog?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2014 05:02 #2221 by LuisGar
Replied by LuisGar on topic OpcBrowseDialog Bug

More
03 Sep 2014 14:34 #2218 by support
Replied by support on topic OpcBrowseDialog Bug
Which QuickOPC version are you using please?

More
03 Sep 2014 12:44 #2217 by LuisGar
OpcBrowseDialog Bug was created by LuisGar
Hi.

I am using the OpcBrowseDialog to search the variables that I can link, but when I try to find the OPCServer located in a remote machine, it shows the OPCServer's that are installed in my own computer, as they were in the remote machine, and cannot see the Server in the remote machine.

I used the EASYOPC.NET Demo Application form provided by the installation, but since there are used 3 forms, the first to search the machine, the second for the server, and the third for the items, and there works perfectly.

Regards

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds