QuickOPC OPC Library Features
OPC-enable your .NET or COM applications with QuickOPC. Access OPC-DA, OPC-A&E and OPC UA servers with ease, and without previous knowledge of the OPC standard.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 development environments.
- Wide range of developer productivity features: Intellisense, contextual help, ReSharper annotations, serialization support, and many more.
- Browsing Dialogs: Ready-made set of rich user interface (UI) components for browsing the OPC world.
- Browsing Controls: Highly flexible, visually appealing controls that you can place on your forms and integrate OPC browsing into your app.
- Multi-threaded, non-blocking OPC library design for high performance.
- Internal messaging layer provides isolation between OPC communications and the custom OPC client code, resulting in high resiliency.
- Conserves resources behind-the-scenes by automatically disposing of objects that are not being used.
- The OPC library has no hard-coded limits to number of connections, subscriptions, or tags.
- Intelligent OPC Group parameter optimization.
On The OPC Side
- OPC client functionality tested for compliance with OPC protocol standards and interoperability.
- Automatically connects to and disconnects from OPC Servers.
- Automatically adds, removes and maintains OPC groups (subscriptions, in OPC-UA) and monitored items.
- Automatic server status checking, detection of connection problems and server failures, and automatic reconnects.
- Maintains OPC client state and reconstructs the internal state of OPC server after reconnection.
- Supports all flavors of OPC synchronous and asynchronous reads and writes internally, subscriptions, discovery, browsing, and property access.
- Multiple independent OPC server connections.