Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OpcLabs doesn't cause client "jump" in Trusted Clients

More
05 Feb 2015 09:20 #2711 by adid@contel.co.il
hello,

the problem is solved local but i still have problem in production.
i describe the problem again :

when i disconnect from client VPN in my computer and use my winform application with kepware than my wifrom shows "BadSecureChannelClosed" for server entpoint opc.tcp://127.0.0.1:49154, and it shows the client under trusted client and i need to trust the client - this works fine.

than i connected to client VPN and do the same operations in my computer - i get message "BadSecureChannelClosed" for server entpoint opc.tcp://127.0.0.1:49154, but i don't see the client under trusted client.

i look in UA Configuration tool and in both cases i saw certificate was created in CertificateStores\UA Applications. is there any port the opcLabs connect to the Kepware in order to show the client in trusted client, and the VPN may blocking it ?

thank you,
Adi Damty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2015 17:21 #2702 by adid@contel.co.il
hello,

i meant that in port 49154 the client is not shown under trusted client.
i test it again now and now it's working in both ports, i think the problem occured when i was connected to VPN and this block the 49154 port although it was opened in telnet.

thank you,
Adi Damty

More
04 Feb 2015 15:47 #2699 by support
I have a bit of a problem understanding your text, but in the end I think that I understand.
It looks like that you are using Kepware or TOPServer, and by "jump" you mean to appear in the list (under "Trusted Clients" tab in the server's "OPC UA Configuration Manager").

It does not appear as a problem related to certificates; I think that the client cannot reach the endpoint (for whatever reason- that's to find out), therefore the certificate verification cannot even begin.

Can you post the screenshot of the "Server Endpoints" tab, and the details ("Edit...") of one endpoint that works and the other that does not? I am interested in figuring out whether there isn't any significant difference.

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: adid@contel.co.il

More
04 Feb 2015 13:00 #2695 by adid@contel.co.il
hello,

i have problem with trust client using opcLabs.
when i use port 49320 than the website and the winform i build show untrust client in OPC-UA configuration. when i used port 49154 the website and the winform doesn't show untrust client in OPC-UA configuration after both shows message "BasSecureChannelClosed" and both cause certificate creation in %CommonApplicationData%\OPC Foundation\CertificateStores\UA Applications.
i also try to export the cretidicat from "CertificateStores\UA Applications" and import it back to Kepware but both winform and website shows message "BasSecureChannelClosed".
i also try to upgrade from opcLabs 5.23.1114.1 to 5.32 and problem remain.
i also try restart kepware and problem remain.
i also mention that the both ports exists in OPC UA Configuration Server Endpoinds, and i succeed with telnet to both ports.

what is the problem ? why the client is not jumping in trusted clients in port 49154 and it jumping in port 49320 ?

thank you,
Adi Damty

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds