OPC Labs provide following services:
- Custom development. We will develop an OPC server or OPC client for your device, or enhance your application to include OPC functionality.
- OPC Consulting. We will help you with OPC-related system integration, architecture, design and development.
Having been with OPC almost from its very start, we are in a premier position to build upon past experience, and at the same time lead towards the future. We work actively within the OPC foundation, and have dedication to quality and interoperability, as proven by regular participation in the so-called OPC Interop Workshops. When you work with OPC Labs, these benefits carry over to you.
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a worldwide supplier of industrial gases and equipment, needed a combined OPC Client and OPC Server software, for its equipment used semiconductor industry. Using its OPC Client Kit, and ICONICS OPC ToolWorX, OPC Labs have created a combined client-server solution with advanced built-in computation logic.
We will develop OPC server or OPC client for your device, or enhance your application to include OPC functionality. OPC Server and Clients developed by OPC Labs run day and night in installations around the globe.
- OPC Servers
- OPC Clients
- OPC Tools
Read About OPC Client Development
Read About OPC Server Development
Benefits of Custom Development
- Your software will be based on inside knowledge of OPC, its specifications and its intricacies, without requiring you to become an OPC Foundation member
- You will get full OPC compliance, and realize benefits of OPC interoperability testing available normally to OPC Foundation members only
- Your time to market will be significantly reduced, and you can stay focused on your core expertise
- Significant cost savings
- High performance and reliability with field-proven code basis
Toolkits for Custom Development
No OPC server or client is developed from scratch, and OPC Labs have experience with many toolkits that speed up the development and are available on the market, such as ICONICS or Softing. OPC Labs also has developed its own toolkits:
- OPC Runtime Kit, for Server development,
- OPC Client Kit, for Client development
We will evaluate the requirements and recommend the toolkit that is right for your server client.
We will help you with OPC-related system integration, architecture, design and development.
Read About OPC Consulting and Applications