Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Compilation error UA code in QuickOpcCSharpExample4

More
17 Oct 2013 15:54 #1493 by support
Currently, the solution you are referring only contains examples that have to do with Reactive programming model, and that requires an extra download from Microsoft. I suspect that the missing download is the reason for the problem. If you are specifically interested in the reactive programming, let me know and I will resolve it with you.

But for most purposes, you should work with the examples contained in the QuickOpcCsharpExamples solution instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2013 15:50 #1492 by a_v_c
Hi all. I downloaded the evaluation tool to check if it is fine for the client I am develepping. I have just generated an example called "QuickOpcCSharpExamples4", and in class _UAItemChangedObservable.Subscribe.Main.cs I am having a compilation error in line number 25:
using (ramp.Subscribe((e => Console.WriteLine(...

Translating the error to English, it says something like this:
"Lambda expression cannot be converted in type 'System.IObserver<OpcLabs.EasyOpc.UA.Generic.EasyUAMonitoredItemChangedEventArgs<float>> because it is not a delegate"

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds