Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

How to use UnsubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems in Delphi?

More
07 Feb 2019 05:57 #7068 by alr1976
Hi,
I don t understand how to convert subscriptionid (integer) to handlearray to use It.

Br Alessandro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2019 10:09 #7063 by support
Hello.

SubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems returns an array of handles (integers), not a TStringList. And, the array of handles returned from SubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems should be directly usable as the input array to UnsubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems, precisely as it is shown in the example referenced before. If that somehow does not work in Delphi, let me know.

If you only want to unsubscribe *some* tags from the whole set made by SubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems: The positions (indexes) of the handles in the returned array are the same as those in the input arguments array. So, the handles for argument 0 is at index 0, handle for argument 1 is at index 1, etc. So, you can pick the ones you want, create a new array of integer handles, and pass that to UnsubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems .

More
05 Feb 2019 07:09 #7062 by alr1976
Hi
I do subscribemultiplemonitoreditems and out subscribeid in a tlist. Now i Need unsubscribe some tags. I got my subscribeid list in a tstringlist. How Can unsubscribe some tags from tlist to unsubscribemultimonitoritems?

More
04 Feb 2019 15:09 #7061 by support
What do you mean by subscribeidlist? Where and how do you get it from?

More
04 Feb 2019 14:07 #7060 by alr1976
How create handlearray if i have only subscribeid list?

More
04 Feb 2019 12:09 #7059 by support
Hello.

Can you please be more specific? - I do not quite understand what the issue is. Did you mean this example: opclabs.doc-that.com/files/onlinedocs/QuickOpc/Latest/User%2...tiple%20monitored%20items.html

- and do you want to do the same in Delphi, or is your problem different?

Best regards

More
04 Feb 2019 10:59 #7058 by alr1976
Hi!

I have a Subscriptionid list but i don t understand how to use UnsubscribeMultipleMonitoredItems in delphi. I have seen documentatione example but in that case is simple because you have HandleArray assigned with Subscriptionid.

Br,Alessandro

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds