Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

EligibleNotAccepted

More
08 Apr 2019 14:13 #7311 by Davidw201
Replied by Davidw201 on topic EligibleNotAccepted
Hi,

sorry for missing the rules for forum posts.
My issue is already gone. The cause was a conflict of ip addresses or that the ids containing white spaces.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2019 06:55 #7295 by support
Replied by support on topic EligibleNotAccepted
Hello,
what do you mean by

"But when i try to connect to my Siemens S7 PLC it doesn't work. "?

Are you getting an error, and if so, where (at which moment and how), what is the message and other details? Please follow the rules outlined here: www.opclabs.com/forum/announcements12/2365-rules-for-forum-posts .

Regarding the log entry, I do not see any problem with it as such. Each server can have multiple endpoints, and only one can be selected for the actual communication. In the first case, the server has one endpoint, and it gets selected. In the second case, there are 5 endpoints, and the first one is chosen. The "EligibleNotAccepted" only indicates that those are endpoints that *could* have been selected, but basically had a "bad luck" (in this case, most likely because they are secure endpoints, and the default endpoint selection prefers non-secure connections).

Best regards

More
03 Apr 2019 13:53 #7294 by Davidw201
Hey,

i'm using QuickOPC 2017.2 with COM-Interface to Delphi 2010.

When I try to connect to my open62541 server everything works fine. The log says:
ClientConfigurationEventHandler: Information(2001): OPC-UA endpoint selection on discovery URL "opc.tcp://localhost:48420" candidate report (1 entries) follows.
[0:Winner(1000+0)].

But when i try to connect to my Siemens S7 PLC it doesn't work. The log says:
ClientConfigurationEventHandler: Information(2001): OPC-UA endpoint selection on discovery URL "opc.tcp://192.168.3.150:4840" candidate report (5 entries) follows.
[0:Winner(1000+0), 1:EligibleNotAccepted(60), 2:EligibleNotAccepted(110), 3:EligibleNotAccepted(65), 4:EligibleNotAccepted(115)].

Do you have any idea?
Thanks.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds