Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

UA Alarms&Conditions in FreePascal (Lazarus)

More
22 Dec 2016 15:46 - 22 Dec 2016 15:48 #4705 by support
It is likely that this has been fixed in QuickOPC 2016.2 build 524.1 which is now the current downloadable from this site.

The Opc.Ua.Configuration assembly was missing from the Embedded Assemblies install component (which is installed with the Full install but not with the Express installs).

An uninstall + install is needed to resolve it.

Best regards
Last edit: 22 Dec 2016 15:48 by support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2016 20:32 #4675 by support
Hello.

In the meantime, another customer has reported very similar issue (practically same error message, but from Visual Basic 6.0). And, after some experiments, he was also able to figure out what makes it happen.

In his case, he was getting the error when he chose Custom installation on the 2nd page of the Setup wizard, and then Full installation on the page with installation types/components.

Uninstalling the product, and installing it with one of the Express installs (on the 2nd page of the Wizard), has resolved the issue for him.

And, we were able to reproduce the issue (from VB 6.0) when we also used the Custom installation -> ... -> Full installation. We are investigating it but it will take some time.

Can you please also try the same workaround ?

Best regards

More
19 Dec 2016 18:24 #4663 by support
I will send those, but please be patient - I am busy with other tasks now.

There is an email that gets sent on each reply, but you do not receive them because your email server refuses them (it says: (reason: 550 5.7.1 Your email messages have been blocked by the recipient OR by Trend Micro Email Reputation Service. Contact the recipient or his/her administrator using alternate means to resolve the issue.))

More
16 Dec 2016 06:58 - 16 Dec 2016 07:02 #4658 by Joachim@FreePascal
May send me you're binaries of the DocExample and I look if it runs on my pc.
If it runs it depends on the Lazarus, if the error is the same it is a problem of the tlb's.

Sorry for my delayed reply, but there is no event-trigger if there is a reply...
Last edit: 16 Dec 2016 07:02 by Joachim@FreePascal.

More
15 Dec 2016 07:32 #4652 by support
Does the SVN contain installers, or does it require me to actually build the stuff from sources?

More
15 Dec 2016 07:12 #4651 by Joachim@FreePascal
Hi,
I use version 1.7, it's from the trunk tree in svn. I will look for tests in other environments...

More
14 Dec 2016 15:49 #4650 by support
This is going to be tough. I have taken a VM with fresh installation of Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB (x64, English), installed Lazarus, and QuickOPC (2016.2, build 512.1), and the Free Pascal examples worked fine. I did the same with fresh Windows 7 Enterprise (x64, English), it also worked fine.

I was using Lazarus 1.6.0 and Lazarus 1.6.2 in Win64 version, both OK. Interestingly, when I used the Win32 version (on x64 machines), I got mysterious crashes, but different from yours - basically could not instantiate the EasyUAClient object. I think this is not related to your issue so let's ignore it for now.

Which version of Lazarus are you using?

Can you try some fresh machine?

Best regarda

More
14 Dec 2016 08:17 #4644 by Joachim@FreePascal
Hi,
I have re-imported the tlb and compared the units with you're version. They are identical!
I used the tlb from "c:\Program Files (x86)\OPC Labs QuickOPC 2016.2\Lib\x64\"
I use Windows 10, 64 Bit!
May the binaries of the tlb are different?
The error is the same : Void Opc.Ua.Configuration.ApplicationInstance.set_ApplicationType(Opc.Ua.ApplicationType)\

May there is a binary missing?

More
13 Dec 2016 12:48 #4639 by support
That's weird. I cannot reproduce it. I have re-imported the type libraries, and ran the project, selecting example #13 (for ReadValue). It worked OK.

I am attaching my project, including the re-imported unit files. Could it be some kind of version/assembly/TLB mismatch on your computer?

File Attachment:

File Name: UADocExamples.zip
File Size:474 KB
Attachments:

More
13 Dec 2016 07:27 #4635 by Joachim@FreePascal
Hello,
I have imported the new tlb files.
When I try to read a value an exception occurs:
Methode nicht gefunden: "Void Opc.Ua.Configuration.ApplicationInstance.set_ApplicationType(Opc.Ua.ApplicationType)\".'"

(method not found)

thank you

J

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds