Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Updates using SubscribeMultipleItems

More
03 Dec 2015 16:49 #3716 by support
I supposed you have made this post because the previous one (www.opclabs.com/forum/reading-writing-subscriptions-property...814-subscription-onwrites#3713 ) did not get immediately published - this happens with first post(s) of each user before it gets manually moderated - in order to fight the forums spammers.

Your posts are now visible (published), and will appear immediately. I suppose the questions in this post are answered in the other one already. If not, let me know.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2015 11:42 #3714 by guidodb
dear support,

I am connecting with a VB >NEt application to an OPC DA server and have following question

I am using function SubscribeMultipleItems to get a callback. I am setting RequestedUpdateRate on the associated EasyDAItemSubscriptionArguments parameters. However, I dont get a callback in the requested frequency. I guess this is because the data in the OPC server ( buffer or device ?? ) has not changed.
Is there a mechanism to get a regular callback through the ItemChanged event, even if the underlying data has not changed ?

thanks for your thoughts,

guido

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds