Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error Code -1073419774 (0xC004EA02)

More
25 Nov 2015 15:56 #3703 by support
When you purchase a license for the current version (5.3x), you will automatically be entitled to use that license with version 5.23 as well. There is, however, no longer a technical support for that version available.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2015 06:41 #3700 by ADaugaard
Thanks for the answer :)

I'm using v5.2 and my app is based on .Net 3.5 as it should be able to run on older systems which won't/can't be updated.
I'm also running on a trial version, so that might be the explanation.

I'll look into how to move forward form here in the most sensible way, thanks again.

Best regards

More
23 Nov 2015 16:42 #3698 by support
I am not sure which version you are using, but probably something relatively old, because the current version (and several past versions) do not contain this error message as such; instead, it says, at the end, the following hint: "The inner exception contains details about the problem.". The explanation of the error code can then, according to this hint, be found inside the inner exception.

Anyway, the corresponding error text for this error code is:

Not allowed to run by the license.
You might be using a trial license, and the version of the software you are using is obsolete. Obtain a recent version to resolve this problem.

If you are a licensed user, then probably the license key is not properly installed, and the component used to run in a trial mode. Let me know if this is the case, and we will help you to find the reason.

If you are not licensed, then you can no longer use this trial version.

Best regards

More
23 Nov 2015 11:57 #3697 by ADaugaard
Hi

I have a application that has been running for some time, and this morning it came out with this Error message:

An OPC operation failure with error code -1073419774 (0xC004EA02) occurred, originating from 'OpcLabs.EasyOpcRaw.DataAccess.RawEasyDAClient'.

Could someone please help me with some info om this error? and maybe even with some general info about where to find information on the error codes (help files or something like that?)

Thx :)

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds