Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Question about Runtime Licence

More
29 Apr 2019 14:52 #7335 by PLARAC
Hi,

I'm using Quick OPC Version 2017.1 for 1 programmer + free runtime, everything works great, but I have a question about licensing. Normally I do every runtime installation with Licence Manager because I have access to the runtime server. Now a client is asking me to gave them a package to install the apps (ASP.NET APP and a Windows Service) (I will not have access to the runtime server) I don't want to give them my license for the Licence Manager installation because I will lost the control of it and it's not valid for commercial terms with you. There a way to install the runtime licence without Licence Manager?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds