Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Single Developer + Runtime Free License

More
23 Sep 2016 14:21 #4377 by support
sent by email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2016 11:32 #4376 by hakonb
Dear support

I also have a need to install the runtime license using an installer. Could you please send me the information as well.

Thank you,
Hakon B

More
15 Jun 2016 05:03 #4144 by support
Dear Sir,

This document has been sent already, upon request, to another person from your company, on May 31, 2016.

I have now re-sent that communication and the document to the email address you have used to register with the forums.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chen

More
14 Jun 2016 22:43 #4140 by Chen
Hi. I am looking for a way to automatically install the license when our application is installed and also to remove it when it is uninstalled. I think I need the document described above too. Could you please send it to me?

More
11 Feb 2016 10:36 #3834 by support
I have now sent the document to the email address you used to register with these forums.

Best regards

More
11 Feb 2016 07:20 #3833 by tmouslih
Hallo,

Thank you for replying so quickly.
Yes, we Need the document from you that describes the necessary procedore.

Best Regards & Many Thanks.

More
10 Feb 2016 17:48 #3830 by support
Hello.

This is described in the "Application Deployment" section of the Concepts document. It explains which files to deploy and how.

The license is a special case; it is described there as well. There are several options. You can e.g. include the License Manager in the setup and instruct the users to install the license. For fully automated license installation, you need to obtain a separate document from us that describes the necessary procedure. Let me know if you need it.

Best regards

More
10 Feb 2016 15:09 #3829 by tmouslih
Hallo;

Wir haben ein "Single Developer + Runtime Free License" gekauft. Für die Entwicklung haben wir Quick OPC und die Installationsdatei auf dem Entwicklungsrechner installiert und damit eine C# Programm erstellt.

Jetzt haben wir von der entwickelten Applikation eine Installationsroutine erstellt und wollen sie auf andren Rechnern Installieren.

Sollen wir für die Runtime auf jedem anderen Rechner die Quick OPC installieren und dieselbe die Installationsdatei, wie auf dem Entwicklungsrechner, in Lizenz Manger installieren?

Vielen Dank.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds