Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error FileNotFound

More
08 Jul 2019 12:50 #7503 by chrisachern
Replied by chrisachern on topic Error FileNotFound
Thank you,

the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package fixed my problem.

Best Regards,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jul 2019 12:06 #7502 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Error FileNotFound
Hello,

first of all, this is about QuickOPC 5.23. This version is quite old, and we do not officially support it. This said, I will try to help you, but even our options are limited.

The DLL mentioned in the error message is embedded inside the component, and loaded automatically so it's not really missing. It is probably one of its dependencies that is missing.

Are you sure yo have installed all prerequisites? See opclabs.doc-that.com/files/documents/QuickOpc/5.23/Concepts-QuickOPC.pdf , Chapter 8.1.4. Specifically, the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package".

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrisachern

More
05 Jul 2019 08:01 #7499 by chrisachern
Hello,

i have an old system with windows server 2003. Now i want to read some values of an INAT OPC DA server. When i start the application, i get an error (see attachment).Where can i find the missing dll?

Best Regards,
Chris
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds