Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

URGENT: C#.NET 3.5 deployed on Windows 7 64-bit system not working

More
12 Sep 2014 10:59 #2283 by support
Version 5.04 is available here: www.opclabs.com/all-downloads/category/51-5-04 .

New versions are highly compatible in terms of API, I would not expect any problems using them. You can download the trial version for free.

Version upgrade costs are currently at approx. 50% of the new license price, you can view all the prices here: www.opclabs.com/purchase/full-price-list .

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2014 09:50 #2282 by majin
Since on your previous email you mentioned that 64 bit is available from version 5.04 can you send me a copy of this install to licence & test?

I use very basic operation on QUICKOPC.NET (EG- Subscibe & Unsubscribe items, and some simple Read and Write Item Values. How compatible are later versions of QUICKOPC with this functionality. In other words are there any drepecated functions from 5.02 to 5.31?

I would like to upgrade to higher version but have not included this as a cost in my project? Are there now licence upgrade costs?

More
12 Sep 2014 07:00 - 12 Sep 2014 07:01 #2278 by support
Your license should work for all versions that start with 5.0 (e.g. 5.00, 5.01, 5.02, 5.04). It will *not* work with versions that start with 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 etc.
Last edit: 12 Sep 2014 07:01 by support.

More
12 Sep 2014 06:37 #2276 by majin
OK Thanks. We do not do many projects with OPC hence the large gap in QUICKOPC version implementation!

Some Questions
  • We currently have a Multi-purpose developer licence Serial # - 1050020013.bin. Will this work on all later versions of QUICKOPC.NET or should i download a specific version?

More
11 Sep 2014 14:17 #2272 by support
Version 5.02 does not support running in a 64-bit process. This is available from version 5.04 (we are currently at version 5.31!)

Recommended approach is to upgrade QuickOPC. Your version is no longer supported anyway.

If you have to stay with version 5.02, you can try to force it into 32-bits like this:

a) For applications that you build yourself in Visual Studio, change the project platform from "AnyCPU" to "x86".

b) For application where you only have the binary (.EXE) available, use CorFlags utility (msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms164699%28v=VS.100%29.aspx) .

Best regards

More
11 Sep 2014 13:52 #2271 by majin
Hello,

I have installed QuickOPC.NET using install package "QuickOPC.NET+5.02.exe".

When i run my C#.NET application and the QuickOPC.NET Demo application i get an error - Refer attachments.

Please urgently assist how to resolve this issue.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds