Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

License version

More
01 Sep 2014 15:29 #2206 by support
Replied by support on topic License version
I attempted to identify you from the email you used to register to the site; I think was successful, and therefore I could determine the serial number/license you have (in the absence of this, I would ask you to use Contact form to send us this info).

Your license appears to be for versions 5.0x only, with no Maintenance period. Therefore it is correct that it does not work with version 5.31.

If you want to use version 5.31 in the trial mode, uninstall the 5.0x license from it.

I hope I have determined it right. Let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2014 12:28 #2205 by Rudy.Borgstede
I got a Single Developer + Runtime Free License (the license manager doesn't give any end date or version and id = multipurpose).

I updated to 5.31.1331 and the code (after some little changes) doesn't run because of this exception on initializing EasyDAClient.

System.TypeInitializationException occurred
HResult=-2146233036
Message=De type-initialisatiefunctie voor OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.LicensingEasyDAClient heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt.
Source=OpcLabs.EasyOpcClassicInternal
TypeName=OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.LicensingEasyDAClient
StackTrace:
bij OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.LicensingEasyDAClient..ctor(IEasyDAClient baseClient, IEasyDAClient instance)
bij OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.EasyDAClient.UpdateBaseClient()
bij OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.EasyDAClient.Construct()
bij OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.EasyDAClient..ctor()
bij Griffid.DeviceDriver.GriffidDeviceDriver.OPCDataChannelDriver.StartLiveData(Int32 channel) in c:\Griffid\trunk\DeviceDriver\GriffidDeviceDriver\OPCDataChannelDriver.cs:regel 170
InnerException: System.NotImplementedException
HResult=-2147467263
Message=De methode of bewerking is niet geïmplementeerd.
Source=OpcLabs.BaseLibExtensions
StackTrace:
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.License.UpdateActivationData()
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.License.Unlock()
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.License.SetDefinitionStrings(String[] definitionStrings)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.License.ReadRegistry(RegistryKey registryKey)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.RegistryStore.GetLicense(String licenseId, License& license)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.LicenseHandler.QueryLicenseList(String licenseId, List`1& licenseList)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.LicenseHandler.ObtainLicense(String licenseId, LicensedEntityInformation licensedEntityInformation, Boolean verify, License& license)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.LicenseHandler.ObtainVerifiedLicense(String licenseId, LicensedEntityInformation licensedEntityInformation, License& license)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.LicensingRoot.ObtainLicenses(LicensedEntityInformation licensedEntityInformation)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.LicensingRoot.InvokeLicense(String licenseId, LicensedEntityInformation licensedEntityInformation, License& license)
bij OpcLabs.BaseLib.Licensing.Licensing.ActivateLicense()
bij OpcLabs.EasyOpc.DataAccess.LicensingEasyDAClient..cctor()
InnerException:

As far as I can analyze the code the problem comes from License.cs
Function start.
protected void UpdateActivationData()
{
if (this.Version <= 3)
throw new NotImplementedException();

It seems that my license version is older or the same as 3 how can I update the license version (so not the product version but the version of the license) So I can run the code with the new version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds