Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Programmatically deploy license file

More
13 Aug 2014 08:14 #2157 by support
No longer need the contact info. I figured out it is a fresh new purchase. Both your site accounts should be enabled for the download now (you may have to log out/log in).

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2014 08:10 #2156 by support
Please send some kind of identification (serial number, or licensee name, or date of purchase) using contact form at www.opclabs.com/company/contact/form/3-contact-form .

(Sometimes the match is clear from the email address you used to register to the site, but not in this case).

Thank you, and best regards

More
13 Aug 2014 07:50 #2155 by Hustveit
Hi, I need access to this information as well. Do you need any information to tie my account to the licence I purchased?

Regards
Bard Hustveit

More
24 Jul 2014 07:21 #2097 by support
I am glad you were able to access it.

It is not precisely confidential, we just give it to those who have a genuine need for it. It shows some details of the licensing scheme which can be misused, so there is no need for it to be public.

More
24 Jul 2014 07:13 #2096 by as755
Thank you for enabling my access to the document. I couldn´t download it with firefox but it worked with internet explorer, this might be the reason for my problem with the contact form, it would propably have worked with ie (i don´t want to test it now because at the moment i have no more questions). Thank you for the document we will try to do it that way. Finally i can´t understand why this information is handled so confidential and not to be found in the documentation (concepts.pdf) - in my opinion it should be there. Is there any reason for that ?

More
23 Jul 2014 13:59 #2091 by support
To 'as755': The access to the document need to be enabled manually, upon request. I have successfully checked your email address against the licensee list, and enabled the access now.

Please re-log to the site and try to access the documents again. The link is:

www.opclabs.com/resources/product-information/knowledge-base/category/35-restricted

For Version 5.3, replace all occurrences of "5.2" in the document with "5.3"

Best regards

P.S. I have tested the contact form and it worked for me, plus we are getting other input through it normally.

More
23 Jul 2014 09:30 #2088 by as755
Thanks for your confirmation - so i am not the only one who can´t open that. I am registered (and logged in to the website) and i have a license, but how can i add my license to my accout ? Or do they connect both information automatically ? I found another link to a possible helpful document, but that doesn´t work either:

www.opclabs.com/download/file/130-automated-deployment-of-quickopc-5-2-license

I hope it won´t need a lot of time to get one of these documents because deployment deadline is already in the past, but we won´t deploy with the need of opening the license manager (how could anybody think that this could be a good way for deployment??).

By the way the contact form doesn´t work for me, the security code is never accepted even when i obviously type in the right signs.

Best regards

More
23 Jul 2014 09:13 #2087 by mairoldi
Hi, yes I confirm that the link is not working anymore.
I guess they either deleted or moved the article.

I'm sorry but I can't provide you with the document or its content, since it's available only for licensed and registered users and cannot be shared.

Ask the support and I'm sure they will point you to the new document location.

Good luck. :)

More
23 Jul 2014 07:00 #2086 by as755
Hello,

i have exactly the same problem (and i got the same license), but i can´t find or access the document, i get a 404 error. Can you please provide me this document or discribe what possibilities i have ?

best regards
Andy

More
18 Apr 2014 12:17 #1866 by mairoldi
Excellent thanks, found the document and solved my problem. :)

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds