Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

QuickOPC 5.23

More
19 Oct 2018 11:38 #6765 by veve17
Replied by veve17 on topic QuickOPC 5.23
sorry
thanks a lot for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2018 07:00 #6761 by support
Replied by support on topic QuickOPC 5.23
Hello. Thank you for the details. I know I have told you to post this on the forums. I hoped that it might be an issue for which we have solution, even though it is with an unsupported QuickOPC version (5.23).

Unfortunately I have to disappoint you in this respect.

I can only offer a workaround: It looks like that the issue is related to the so-called VS Designer support - that is, the fact that you are using the (non-visual) QuickOPC components dragged from the Toolbox to your form. This, of course, is easiest, is easiest to do - when it works. In case it does not - like here - it should be possible to achieve the same without it.

So, instead of using the Toolbox/Designer to write the instantiation code for components for you, write it yourself. That is, remove the current QuickOPC components from your form, and instead, write normal VB code where you need it, such as
    ' Instantiate the client object
    Dim client = New EasyUAClient()

Similarly you would do with the UADataDialog.

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: veve17

More
18 Oct 2018 08:59 #6756 by veve17
QuickOPC 5.23 was created by veve17
In vb .net 2010 I create a form with EasyUAClient and UaDataDialog.
When I create and use it all run perfectly.
When I close form.vb in designer mode and then want to open it appear this error:
"Precondizione non riuscita: discoveryUriTemplateString!=null
Istanze dell'errore (1)
1. Nascondi stack di chiamate
in System.ComponentModel.ReflectPropertyDescriptor.SetValue(Object component, Object value)
in System.ComponentModel.ReflectPropertyDescriptor.ResetValue(Object component)
in System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomSerializer.ResetBrowsableProperties(Object instance)
in System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomSerializer.ResetBrowsableProperties(Object instance)
in System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, Object codeObject)
in System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.TypeCodeDomSerializer.DeserializeName(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, String name, CodeStatementCollection statements) "

If i click to "ignora e continua" it works
what i have to do to correct it?
thanks
Attachments:

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds