Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

nuget in vs 2017 any cpu and .net 4.5 not visible

More
18 Sep 2018 06:56 #6671 by admin
If you have set it after installing the NuGet package, I do not think it's going to work.
You either need to start new project, set it to 4.5.2 or later, and then install the NuGet package, OR uninstall the NuGet package you already have, and then install it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2018 06:16 #6670 by KAMIN
I have tried to set it to 4.5.2, stil not visible.

More
18 Sep 2018 06:02 #6669 by support
We currently require .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later - is your project set to that?

More
18 Sep 2018 05:52 #6668 by KAMIN
Hello

I am trying to use the nugets latest version in vs2017 with .net 4.5.

I get the notification installed, but the dlls seem not to be present in resources of a project. Is there some catch?

Thanks

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds