Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error: OPC-UA service result - Could not create a certificate via a proxy: Input file was not processes properly.

More
20 Jan 2016 09:17 #3793 by support
The issue has indeed have to do with security - the client certificate generation. But it is a bit of mystery and will require somewhat painful investigation.

I'd like to obtain more information about what's happening inside. There is a way to obtain log entries from the component. Can you please enhance your program to subscribe to the internal log events, and store them somewhere (and send them to us then)? Unfortunately I do not have Delphi example for that at hand, but there is one in VB6 that comes with the product:

Rem This example demonstrates the loggable entries originating in the OPC-UA client engine and the EasyUAClient component.
' The configuration object allows access to static behavior - here, the shared LogEntry event.
'Public WithEvents ClientConfiguration1 As EasyUAClientConfiguration

Private Sub LogEntry_Main_Command_Click()
    OutputText = ""

Set ClientConfiguration1 = New EasyUAClientConfiguration

' Do something - invoke an OPC read, to trigger some loggable entries.
    Dim Client As New EasyUAClient
    Dim value As Variant
    value = Client.ReadValue("http://opcua.demo-this.com:51211/UA/SampleServer", "nsu=http://test.org/UA/Data/;i=10853")

OutputText = OutputText & "Processing log entry events for 1 minute..." & vbCrLf
    Pause 60000

Set ClientConfiguration1 = Nothing
    OutputText = OutputText & "Finished..." & vbCrLf
End Sub

' Event handler for the LogEntry event. It simply prints out the event.
Private Sub ClientConfiguration1_LogEntry(ByVal sender As Variant, ByVal eventArgs As OpcLabs_BaseLib.LogEntryEventArgs)
    OutputText = OutputText & eventArgs & vbCrLf
End Sub

The principle is in creating an instance of EasyUAClientConfiguration and hooking to its LogEntry event.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2016 08:31 - 20 Jan 2016 08:36 #3792 by Manfred
Hello, any body present? I need the connection local.
It donsn't also not work with your "EasyOpcUADemo.exe".
Not with start as User even not with start as Admin.
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Jan 2016 08:36 by Manfred.

More
19 Jan 2016 16:46 #3791 by Manfred
Attachments:

More
19 Jan 2016 16:15 #3790 by support
Hello,
thank you for your interest in our products.

I need to know the full version and build number of QuickOPC. Please locate on of the assemblies (.DLLs) that start with OpcLabs.* in Windows Explorer, right-click on it, select Properties, then select the Details tab, and report the full version string of the file.

Thank you

More
19 Jan 2016 16:11 - 19 Jan 2016 16:15 #3789 by Manfred
Hi,
I use your QuickOPC UA 5.3.
We are programing in Delphi.
We have an IOManager with AddOn DLLs and have written our own OPC DA Client and server.
Now we want make a quick addon connection to Siemens UA Server with S7-1500 behind.

I used your ExamplesCom for OP and compiled it with XE5. Run OK.
To understand I wrote my own Client like the example but with a Form. Code is close to you example.
Working good.
I did the same in Delphi 2007 Win32, working good. (attached)

All is working good if the OPC-UA Server is remote. If the server is local I have the top error message.
Perhaps it is a problem of security. But in the sample is nothing shown about security.
With a Unified Automation UaExpert Client is the connection to local with the Configuration Name : "OPC.SimaticNET.S7OPT - None - None (uatcp-uasc-uabinary)" possible.

We want to buy the QuickOPC 5.3 UA solution for our distributing, but first we have to test all functionallity.

Can you help me? What is wrong and what I have to do let the client run also local.
Were can I find documentation about my problem (the fault on top).

Manfred
Last edit: 19 Jan 2016 16:15 by Manfred.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds