Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Error: OPC-UA service result - Could not create a certificate via a proxy: Input file was not processes properly.

More
21 Jan 2016 15:35 #3808 by support
Visual Studio is not needed to run C# build, just to build them.

I appreciate that you have given me a global view. Here it is from my side: It is possible that the problem you have has been fixed in the version that we have in development. The changes in this area were, however, rather big, and therefore the same changes won't be ever made back to the current version. The new version (5.40) should be released in 1-2 months, but we have an Alpha of it already. If you are interested, I can send you a link to it privately. If that works, and if you can then wait for the release, fine. Otherwise, I am afraid I cannot help you more at the moment.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2016 15:31 #3807 by Manfred
So, there is no answere. I Need a working solution. I will have a look to other SDK.

More
21 Jan 2016 13:12 #3806 by Manfred
Yes I know about assemblies. But you said before, I should let run your ExamplesNet. Isn't Visual Studio no more necessary to let run C#???

But let me talk global. We have a application (develope in Delphi) call IOManager. This application has a lot of addon dlls to connect to varius sources like OPCDA Server, SiemensS7 direct, snmp, and so on. Now we want connect to a OPC-UA Server on a easy way. The easiest way is a COM Server (or assemblies wrapp as COM server). Means your solution. But like it Looks, it insn't working in all Situation (like Unified Automation, UaExpert Client), or do you fix that and I can use it next week? Please give me a Statement. Do I have to look for other SDK?

More
21 Jan 2016 12:40 #3804 by support
.NET Framework does not get "compiled into" the application. It must be installed on the target machine, and the .NET applications (including QuickOPC, event though in the end it behaves like a COM component) just make use of it.

For this reason, Visual Studio does not have to be installed in order to figure out the .NET Framework versions. What I need is 1) the operating system version, and 2) any installed .NET Framework version from the Control Panel (Programs). And, compare that between machines A) and B).

For the same reason, it is clear that EasyOpcUADemo doesn't work either on the problematic machine. This shows that there is nothing wrong with your app, it is how I suspected - something gets wrong between our component and the system or .NET Framework on machine A.

Best regards

More
21 Jan 2016 11:44 #3801 by Manfred
Hi,
first: I can't test the .NET Version on maschine A (were the OPC Server works), because there is not Visual Studio installed. Only on Maschine B.
But if I let run your EasyOpcUADemo.exe (I think is compiled in .net) it has the same result (see attach EasyOPC-UA Demo NET.PNG and EasyOPC-UA Demo NET_2.PNG)

I'm not sure the setting of the SharedParameters are correct?
You can see what I did in WithSharedParameter.
With this Parameter it dosen't work at all.

For your understanding:
The appication Name is: IOManager.exe
The application load a DLL. Inside the DLL runs a thread with TEasyUAClient initialization.
We have other DLLs, has the same programing structure, but with OPC COM (DA).

The result of the test you can see in: WithSharedParameter.PNG

If I have to use other Parameters, please let me know.

still hoping for a solution, be online ...
Attachments:

More
21 Jan 2016 09:48 #3798 by Manfred
OK, will take a little bit. Perhaps return in the afternoon.
Thanks for a while...

More
21 Jan 2016 09:39 #3797 by support
Thank you - I understand now. I think that this further supports the point that the issue is not in the fact that a local server is being addressed; the issue is simply in some kind of "misunderstanding" between our component and the machine it is installed on. It would be interesting to compare the versions of .NET Framework on A and B - can you do that?

And, can you please try the following: Set certain parameters (that are otherwise determined automatically) from the code. The precise values do not matter that match. At the very of you application, instantiate the EasyUAClientConfiguration object, and set

.SharedParameters.Engine.ApplicationCertificateSubject = ...
.SharedParameters.Engine.ApplicationName = ...
.SharedParameters.Engine.ApplicationUriString = ...
.SharedParameters.Engine.ProductUriString = ...

There is a chance - not a big chance, but still a chance - that this will resolve the problem.

Best regards

More
20 Jan 2016 10:02 #3796 by Manfred
Oh, sorry, zip and put txt behind exe is wont from E-Mail working.

For more clearance: I have 2 maschine A + B. On A is the siemens OPC-UA Server running. If I let run there OPC-UA Client it fail (look on top, local). If I let run the Client on B all is OK. Attach the OK protocol from Client on B.
Attachments:

More
20 Jan 2016 09:46 #3795 by support
Sorry for overlooking that.
Note that ZIP files should be uploadable to these forums just fine. I do not know why you are renaming them to TXT.

I doubt that the problem has to do with whether the server is local or remote, because the log indicates issues that appear before any processing of the server URL even occurs. Is everything else the same? Isn't it so that you are using a different computer to run the working and non-working app?

Anyway, the issue appears to have to with the way the client certificate are being determined. We were fixing something in this area for the upcoming version, but that will not be release soon. I will check whether there is some workaround. Please expect further post here later.

Best regards

More
20 Jan 2016 09:31 - 20 Jan 2016 09:33 #3794 by Manfred
Hi,
if you delete the ".txt" extension of the attach "UAClient_OLab.zip.txt" from my first transmition and unzip you have the Client exe with protocol.

Here is the protocol I wrote just now on my maschine.

Please take a look of something strange in the protocol:

>> LogEntry:Information: The OPC-UA engine has determined the client certificate parameters as listed below.
SubjectName: ?FileDescription?
ApplicationName: ?FileDescription?
ApplicationUri: urn:BIE-N2132-WIN7::1.0.0.0
ProductUri: urn:literal:string:D%C3%BCrr%20EMOS.Web
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Jan 2016 09:33 by Manfred.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds