Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Deploying OEM licensed applications?

More
04 Nov 2014 21:03 #2483 by support
Hello.

The information you need is contained in the document under this address: www.opclabs.com/resources/product-information/knowledge-base/category/35-restricted (you need to be logged onto the site to get access).

For versions 5.3x, replace all occurrences of "5.2" in the document by "5.3".

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2014 16:16 #2481 by bruker optics
I have the ISV/OEM license and I want to deploy my application without user interaction (i.e. no license manager installation).

I cannot find any information concerning this method of installation. I am using the InstallAware product for creating my installations.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds