Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

error, OPC operation failed - ClassFactory can not supply requested class

More
02 Aug 2012 14:33 #960 by support
I think you definitely need to give it a test with 2nd OPC client. If you get the same error, then contact the OPC Server vendor (CoDeSys) and try to resolve with them. Only if other OPC clients work but the one you intend does not, then look further for the cause on the OPC client side.
Simple test clients can be obtained over the Web for free, and are included in packages form vendors such as Software Toolbox, Matrikon, ICONICS etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2012 14:25 #959 by alissonhaubert
not tried, in fact we only work with this opc, and other machines are working perfectly since uninstalled and installed again opc, but it still fails!

More
02 Aug 2012 13:05 #958 by support
This looks like a problem on the OPC server side. Have you tried any other OPC client?

More
02 Aug 2012 11:20 #957 by alissonhaubert
hello, I'm trying to connect to server opc: CODESYS.OPC.02, the text of the error message is exactly what I wrote up there, nothing else, the text is as follows: OPC operation failed - can not supply ClassFactory request class, the error itself, only happens when trying to communicate the software demo, however, can not communicate, then I think the same thing is happening.
carefully Alison R. S. Haubert.

More
01 Aug 2012 19:03 #956 by support
Hello,
can you provide more details please, and steps to reproduce?
Are you using QuickOPC.NET? Which OPC server are you trying to connect to? Is the error coming from your own application, or the demo application in the product? Please provide the *precise* text of the error message.
Thank you

More
01 Aug 2012 18:59 #955 by alissonhaubert
hello, I have a problem here, opc is not communicating with my software, and when I try to get some information for software demo he accuses me the following error - OPC operation failed - can not supply ClassFactory request class - I went online and found pequisando that this problem should be related to a. dll corrupt or something, I've tried everything I know to try to resolve the problem, but without success, WILL SOMEONE eVER HAD a PROBLEM LIKE AND kNOW HOW TO sOLVE IT?
obs:I use windows xp service pack 2
I thank you for understanding.
carefully Alison R. S. Haubert.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds