Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Windows 10 Pro Version 1803

More
30 May 2018 06:02 #6380 by support
Replied by support on topic Windows 10 Pro Version 1803
OK, thanks for letting me know!
It's also good to have this for record, as there might be more users bumping into this.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 17:14 - 29 May 2018 17:15 #6375 by gkalipershad
Hey Z,

Thanks for your efforts on this. We ended up getting this resolved by making a change to the customers DCOM settings. The Default Authentication Level was previously set to "Connect" and we have seen this causing all sorts of issues on Windows 10 machines.

Regards
Last edit: 29 May 2018 17:15 by gkalipershad.

More
26 May 2018 08:50 #6369 by support
Replied by support on topic Windows 10 Pro Version 1803
Hello,

can you get more details to this? Is it with OPC Classic or OPC UA? What were the steps taken when it happened? Can we get the call stack from the exception?

I have now Windows 10 build 1803 on my main development machine, and and I am not getting this error during usual operations, with QuickOPC 2018.1

Best regards

More
25 May 2018 20:00 #6368 by gkalipershad
Hello,

I have a customer who has been using the toolkit successfully until they pushed a new Windows update for Win10 Version 1803. They are now receiving a "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied" error. I do not imagine Version 1803 would be supported for 2018.1, but I wanted to get verification that this incompatibility could be causing this error. If so, is this something we can expect to be resolved in 2018.2?

Thanks

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds