Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

Displaying items error

More
12 Mar 2016 20:20 #3922 by support
Replied by support on topic Displaying items error
The most likely cause has to do with DCOM security. It is a complicated matter; there are many resources on the Internet that can help. One of them is available on our site, too: www.opclabs.com/resources/technology-opc/opc-videos/opc-dcom .

Additional question: Do you have any other OPC client installed on the same computer? If so, is it able to connect, and if not, does it show a similar error?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2016 19:00 #3921 by leonardor
Hi :)

I 'm trying to connect an OPC client remotely to a server DASABCIP but when I try to access the items I get an error , I've been invetigando a little and doing some settings such as disabling the firewall , yet still get the error .
Deputy error pictures .
Could anyone help me please.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds