Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OPC Operation failure

More
04 Apr 2013 06:30 #1270 by support
Replied by support on topic OPC Operation failure
Good - thanks for letting me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2013 19:14 #1269 by arahming
Replied by arahming on topic OPC Operation failure
I realized what it is I had EasyDAClient.ClientParameters.TurnOffCallSecurity = true; instead of acctivationsecurity once I change it to activationsecurity this stopped

thanks

More
03 Apr 2013 06:26 #1265 by support
Replied by support on topic OPC Operation failure
Hello,
some questions to this:
  1. What has changed? - if it had worked before.
  2. Is this from inside a traditional desktop application (such as Windows Forms), or from a differently hosted environment such as Web app or Windows Service?
  3. Does any OPC operation work well - or do you get the exception on first one you do, or all of them?
  4. Can you please send the precise error message (I think you have just freely paraphrased it), toegter with the Source, HResult and ErrorCode values (if present), and also the same of its outer exception.
  5. I do not quite understand "read from the OPC server to browse brances". Is this exception from a ReadXXXX method, or from BrowseXXXX method?
Thank you

More
02 Apr 2013 14:46 #1264 by arahming
Inner exception: make sure you have suffient privilidges to access this resource

when I atttempt to read from the OPC server to browse brances I recieve this error. This is on my local machine so I am not sure why it is happening and it happens with all opc servers

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds