Professional OPC
Development Tools

logos

Online Forums

Technical support is provided through Support Forums below. Anybody can view them; you need to Register/Login to our site (see links in upper right corner) in order to Post questions. You do not have to be a licensed user of our product.

Please read Rules for forum posts before reporting your issue or asking a question. OPC Labs team is actively monitoring the forums, and replies as soon as possible. Various technical information can also be found in our Knowledge Base. For your convenience, we have also assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page.

Do not use the Contact page for technical issues.

OPC SERVER - communicate with a PHP software

More
21 Nov 2011 19:22 #637 by support
I am not sure if there isn't some confusion, so I will try to clarify that first.
Our main product - QuickOPC - is a tool that makes it easy to embed OPC client functionality into your applications - which includes applications written with PHP. Your application, with help of QuickOPC, then connects to some OPC server that you already have. If that is what you intend to do, please download QuickOPC-Classic trial version , and when installing, select Express install for COM development. Some basic examples with PHP are installed with the product, and I will be happy to help you with further questions.
An opposite situation, i.e. when you want to develop an OPC server that somehow interacts with PHP, is also imaginable, but is not common. I would need to know more details to comprehend the needs. In such case, we have "OPC Runtime Kit", which we use to develop custom OPC servers, but it is not a product for sale as such - it is sold only as part of custom OPC development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2011 19:15 #636 by support
Dear Sir,

I am representing [.....].
We are lookign for an OPC server which be able to communicate with a PHP software.

We saw on your website that your OPC server can do that.
We would like to download a demo version in order to do some tests before purchasing.

Could tell us if it possible ?

Best regards.

<span style="font-family: "Calibri","sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">F.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: support
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds